After you have Download
ed Rascal, you might be interested in the first steps to executing some Rascal code.
- Open the Rascal Perspective (use the "Open Perspective" button in the top-right of your screen)
- Create a new Rascal project (use the "New..." button in the top-left of your screen, then select "Rascal Project" from the menu)
- This should automatically open a new console with the new project on its search path
- Type "1 + 1" after the "rascal>" prompt to see "2"
- Check out the Documentation
- Modify the font of the Rascal console and the Rascal editor in the Preferences menu of Eclipse, at "General->Appearance->Colors and Fonts->Basic->Text Font"
- To open a console for an existing project, you can select the "Run As..." or "Debug As..." popup menu options, or choose "Start Console" from the button bar, the menu bar or the context menus.