Rascal 0.27.x release notes
In this post we report on the Rascal release 0.27.x
Release 0.27.2 - November 23, 2022
- the tutor compiler now takes screenshots if an interactive visual is generated in a rascal-shell code block.
- the JSON serializer maps objects to constructors one-to-one now. Only AlgebraicDataTypes with single constructors are allowed, or lists of nullary constructors (for enums).
- added vis::Chart with 8 basic chart styles based on chart.js
- added util::Validator which can validate any
nodeinstances against an AlgebraicDataType using matching and memoized backtracking. Useful for reading in complex XML, JSON or YAML data.
- issue with variablescope leakage in the visit statement was fixed.