- To get how-to recipes for common (meta)programming tasks in Rascal, we refer to the Rascal recipes
- To learn how to use the Rascal Shell, go here
- To understand the terminology used in Rascal and by Rascal programmers Rascalopedia is a focused encyclopedia of meta programming.
- To understand error messages produced by Rascal, there is information on all Run Time Errors and Compile Time Errors.
- To know everything about every detail of Rascal syntax and semantics, the Rascal reference manual applies.
- The full standard Library is documented here.
Rascal can be extended by loading different (third-party) packages. For example: